Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Custom Fabric for Fairwinds Hotel!

I was contacted by James Risinger who is an Architect and Interior Designer in Miami, Florida. He had seen images of my fabric online and thought they would be a good option for art work in the newly renovated Fairwind Hotel project he was working on. His vision was to frame ten, 18" x 22" pieces to hang throughout the hotel. James was great to work with and as an artist himself he left free creative discretion to me for whatever I felt would work in South Beach! 

Below are the unframed pieces ready for shipping. 

I look forward to installation photos so I can live vicariously through my artwork... I've only been to South Beach briefly years ago. This may be the closest I get for a very long time! 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations.

    I agree with Mr. Risinger. I have had the same idea. I've wanted a shadowbox that is easy to access so I could display some of my dyed and printed fabrics. I'd want to switch them out from time to time so more fabrics could be displayed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have to be big enough to hold a fat quarter.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a great idea - go for it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Cris! I love your art/science project! I encourage the viewers to check it out at: http://crisniche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pieces, Carol! I'm sure they will be real eye-catchers when they are framed and displayed. Hope he sends you pix so you can share them with us!

    ReplyDelete