Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Summer Studio Workshops~ Registration is Open!

     Have Fun * Get Messy * Take Home Fabulous Fabric!

I will be hosting a fabric PAINTING workshop August 27th and a fabric DYEING workshop September 10th in my Shelton, CT studio. I'll share my experience from over a decade of experimenting and fine tuning my approach to surface design.

Registration is open - only 10 students per class - so let me know quickly if you'd like to come play! Click on the workshop title to register.

August 27th / 10:00 - 2:00


Learn a number of unique ways to paint the surface of your fabric. We’ll use the sun to print images, we'll create a textured appearance on fabric and you can try my new painting with ice cubes technique... and more! 
Each student will create and take home 4 yards of fabric.


September  10th / 10:00 - 2:00

Learn the secrets of three different surface design techniques; ice dyeing, confetti dyeing and free-motion dyeing. Each method yields very diverse results – all fun and distinctive! We'll be using ice cubes, shakers, spray bottles, silk screens... and more! 
Each student will create and take home 4 ½ yards of fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment