Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Screen Collage!

Screen collage is my new favorite passion. It's a bit cumbersome and time consuming but o la la the results are fun! To me it's freeing and the excitement of seeing the colors mix and blend is my reward for the hard work. I've done a number of pieces now and I keep learning as I go. 

Here is my set up; I'm using thickened dyes.

You can add freezer paper underneath the screen to create a design

Gotta love that freezer paper! 

I'm not sure why I chose to put green and peach together but I did.

This piece is a soft pastel.

I need to tweak the drying method to get stronger colors... to be continued!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Carol, your studio looks like SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait to see more of these collaged pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Joyce were ever penalized for every pair he gave to his colleagues, timberland outlet uk it probably would make for the most expensive sunglasses to ever grace the halls of the timberland outlet sale  Massachusetts State House. Joyce, who is a lawyer, declined to be interviewed about the designer sunglasses, answering cheap timberland boots  questions by e-mail through his chief of staff, Rebecca Ashby.

    ReplyDelete